1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

the most reliable dedicated server host?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kirra, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

Any help please?
    I wanna choose the best and the most reliable dedicated server host with servers in US or Europe:
    Linux, 1 TB - HD, 16 TB - bandwidth, 24 GB of RAM.
    What can you say about SiveHost.com and their server stability? Any reviews please?

What other hosts can you recommend me to look at ?
  2. honty

honty Member

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are nice in all aspects.
    The quality/price is very good , and hosting is recommended for people starting or small pages.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Just here to say that I'm happy dealing with gigapros.com team. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far SiveHost.com have been the best. Top notch support!
  4. tulip

tulip Member

Check out servers from hostsailor.com and 2cloud.eu.
    It's been an amazing experience. Customer support unbelievably fast. Never experienced any downtime with my website.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

SiveHost.com give you all the features you could possibly need. They also have great prices.
    They don't oversell and give you something good for your money. I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

Sivehost.com is a provider who offers very cheap prices all around, for more webspace and bandwidth than most other hosts can claim to provide.
    I also like their suggestion system. If they have enough votes for a certain product they will consider adding it.