1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

The best shared account to sign up with ...

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by honty, Dec 27, 2019.

1. honty

honty Member

Which shared account is better to have a deal with comparing plans from kvchosting.net and avansit.com?
    Any ideas?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

They are just amazing. If you've ever had an account with any of the big hosting companies, kvchosting.net service will just blow you away.
    Great Hosting and great support. Have three domains with them and been great host. Recommended!
  3. tulip

tulip Member

Use shared plans from hostsailor.com, they offer low cost and quality services with 60% off + free .com domain.
    Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!
  4. Narez

Narez Member

My experiences with kvchosting.net have been 100 percent positive. This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
  5. bordy

bordy Member

KVChosting.net is not the only company to have a deal with and hosting.uk is worth trying as plans are full-featured and low cost.
    The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however. I don't like that the renewals are automatic, even if you request invoicing.