1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

thcservers vps

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Hi everyone! When I have looked for vps hosting offers I've found attractive deal from thcservers.com. They have low prices and lots of traffic, that's suitable for me. What can you say about their service? How about stability and support?
  2. honty

honty Member

I guess nodeserv.com VPS deals can be suitable for meeting all your needs.
    They have stable servers, high uptime and fully-redundant network.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Take a look at a good alternative called kvchosting.com - their ssd vps deals look attractive.
    They make me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands. I recommend them if you care about your online presence.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? I have noticed thcservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

It seems to me that it will be reasonable to recommend hostingsource.com vps here. They are offering 50% off the price special on vps deals now. Up-time and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.
    Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you should compare offers and choose the best one. My recommendation is to use Kvchosting.com vps solutions. You will get solid servers, featured plans and helpful support.
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

VPSnine.com will suit you down to the ground - the speed connectivity is really fast.
    Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal. and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Thank you for assistance. No doubts thcservers.com is best option to get VPS hosting solutions. I really love their services and skilled team.
  9. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my knowledge thcservers.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.