1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

thcservers hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kotoran, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by thcservers.com web hosting provider, the thing is that I need to host my blog
    How stable and reliable are they? What payments do they accept?
    Any reviews?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd like to say that thcservers.com would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? As I know thcservers.com is a perfect place for obtaining hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

After you sign up with Qualityhostonline.com, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
    They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support. I highly recommend their services without any doubt.
  5. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

I suggest you to rely on hosting solutions provided by thcservers.com. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their affordable prices and quality customer care.
  7. bordy

bordy Member

Services from jumpline.com and greenlionnet.com are resourceful and they are able to meet the needs of many webmasters. Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
  8. Narez

Narez Member

Moved to this host after poor service and can say that thcservers.com is the best host I have ever used before.
    Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.