1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

suissrack.com vs hostround.com

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by bordy, May 17, 2018.

1. bordy

bordy Member

2. Stranger

Stranger Member

Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and Centohost.com have these qualities in spades.
    Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
  3. honty

honty Member

Both mentioned companies - hostround.com and suissrack.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.
  4. tulip

tulip Member

Use servers from reliable providers: legionbox.com and oissite.com as they are proven to be the best dedicated server providers.
    Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I want to say that servers from HostSailor.com and QHoster.com are the best in Europe.
    What great companies and people. Very fast response to any questions. They made it so easy to get my website up and running.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

Well, suisserack.com swiss host is absolutely wonderful. I have had clients with all sorts of hosting companies, most of whom are severely lacking in their tech support area and in the services they offer. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.

I would recommend them to anyone.