1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Start your business with ARM HYIP script - Just $99

Discussion in 'Business & Legal Issues' started by joesmith, Sep 12, 2011.

1. joesmith

joesmith Member

HYIP (High Yield Investment program) is an easy investment program to earn quick money in short term of period. Making a hyip site is not a complicate job if we have right script to start it. There are plenty of hyip scripts available online to make your site, ARM HYIP is going to be one among them. An advanced brand new hyip script – Arm HYIP announces inaugural offer price for php ARM hyip script and users can buy it only for $99.

ARM HYIP Manager script
    has a very simple interface which will take minutes to get used to and gives you everything you need to manage your HYIP site. ARM HYIP is a powerful, stable web-based HYIP Script. It is built On PHP/MYSQL Platform that enables you to quickly deploy a fully functional HYIP site. ARM HYIP is the HYIP Script which has all the technologies and features consist of major payment gateways like LR, STP, PM, AlertPay, ECU, Pecunix etc , Adjustable Investment Packages settings , Both types of Interest settings , Automatic Payouts, Instant Payout , Mass Payout , Referral , SMS , CMS , Promotional tools , secure admin and user backend and many more to run a successful HYIP site.

Features of ARM HYIP Script

· Powerful Tools to manage your site
    · Close plan for deposit
    · Instant Payout
    · Hourly Based Plans
    · Facility to cancel deposit at anytime
    · Flexibility of the script
    · Easy Email Management and Deposit management

Arm hyip script will offer 24 hours email and chat support for script buyers. 20% offer will be give to script and the stylish web templates designed for hyip script. Start your HYIP business with ARM hyip script and the offer available for very short period since it is only an inaugural offer for the script.

site - ARM HYIP ? HYIP Script Software | HYIP Manager Software | PHP HYIP Monitor Script
    Email - support@armhyip.com
    Gtalk - armhyip@gmail.com
  2. Greg McWill

Greg McWill Member

I just heard about HYIP and ARM HYIP and I went over with your article. Thanks for this because it will help me improve for my short term business. I will give a try.
  3. aditd

aditd Member

So how do you add content to the site?
  4. tomhardy

tomhardy New Member

Nice to you say about arm hyip. As yet I got lots of benefits by using arm hyip script. You must try this script and it’s helpful to run your hyip business efficiently. In my advance wishes for using this script you should get lots of advantages in your future.
    best hyip script