1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Stable Servers You Recommend?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Woodstock, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
    I need stable server with 450 gbs of space, 4 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
    Hosting022.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you should look for customer reviews on them. As I know hosting022.com is reputable company with attractive offers. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You can rely on servers provided by hosting022.com. They are providing a wide range of professional facilities, generous features and responsive support team.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

I chose pirateshosting.net about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since I moved to their hosting service. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge hosting022.com technical team is skilled enough to deliver any webmaster performance hosting with best stability and top customer care.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

Think that you will not regret having looked at Hostplay.com servers in Netherlands, Sweden and Luxembourg.
    They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone. They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can say that hosting022.com dedicated server deals are inexpensive and solid. Servers have no glitches and support staff is skilled.
  8. Narez

Narez Member

I can also recommend Zetservers.com and their affordable dedicated hosting packages.
    They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap. Uptime is great - thanks them a lot.