1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Stable Server is Required

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kirra, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

Hi there. What can you say about dedicated servers offered by Hostdepot.com?
    Is it reliable host? How about their stability and performance? What can you say about their support?
    Ali-Mohamed likes this.
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say with services from Newpush.com everything is working fine. Their servers are powerful and affordable. Support team is ready to assist 24/7.
  3. paullopez

paullopez Member

The OP is asking feedback about Hostdepot, not about Newpush.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Why not to trust Aspnix.com?
    Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.The best support team. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient.

They offer easy to use features.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I was impressed by HostDepot.com dedicated servers, they are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
    They started to offer SPECIAL: 50% Off Shared Hosting, Virtual Servers, Dedicated Servers, and Email and Exchange products starting June 3 through June 13th.

Coupon code is 6G31LDTBWL
    Ali-Mohamed likes this.
  6. freddypete

freddypete Member

I have never heard about the web host which you have mentioned in your post. Anyway if you are in seek of a reliable dedicated server solution, I would suggest you with TuckTail.Com This web host offers a wide range of dedicated sever deals with various configurations at low cost suiting everyone's requirements and budget. All their dedicated server plan includes 3 dedicated IPs, FTP access, Bandwidth Overage Protection and many more. It would be a good deal for you to sign up with them today.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I have noticed Redswitches.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
  8. Collard

Collard Member

As an alternative my suggestion is to use services from maxided.com. They are offering big variety of servers in many locations for reasonable price and stability is outstanding.
  9. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I know that hostingsource.com is providing great server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
  10. vijaywebsolutions

vijaywebsolutions Member

Hey Paul, I really don't understand why they don't read the requirement of the OP properly. Its the same thing happening in most of the threads. I believe that, Administrator must form some new rules to keep control on such pointless discussions.
    paullopez likes this.
  11. Square

Square Member

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
  12. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Hostsailor.com has provided stable dedicated servers which cost not much and havemany features which are necessary for running a website in a successful manner.
    Support and live chat is active and prices are reduced much.
  13. Thusijo

Thusijo Member

I saw many hosts that were in my budget, provided the resources I needed and where not oversold but where usually in the UK or Canada, which was unacceptable for me because most of my members are from the US.
  14. paullopez

paullopez Member

I am sure they are all human bots who don’t even understand what they are posting in the thread. The most surprising thing is who hired these imbeciles to promote their business.:) Administrators seriously need to take action against on such pointless recommendations.