1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Stable Server in Brazil Required

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kirra, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

Greetings forum members! I am going to open game server with multiple games and need powerful server protected from DDoS. My targeted audience is Brazil so best option is server located there for better ping. I have found only Maxihost.com.br is offering suitable conditions for me, if you have any other suggestions feel free to share. What are your views on this host?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I think you need to look for customer reviews on them. As I see with services from Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

To my mind the most notable element of Maxihost.com.br is service - speedy, fixes the problem, patient, thorough. Prices are low and support is always available.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality server hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.