1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

stable host for my websites

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by mrtwister, Oct 11, 2016.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Good day everyone! I was looking for stable host for my websites. After some time spent on research of available hosts webhostingzone.org web hosting services have been attracted me most of all, any information on their services?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

If you are looking for reliable and low-cost shared hosting plans take a look at ViUX.com. You will receive high uptime and skilled fast tech support.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

Highly recommend plusplushosting.net service for any kind of web sites.

They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate.
    Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.

Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you should look for customer reviews on them. As I know webhostingzone.org hosting is trustworthy. They are excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99%!
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say webhostingzone.org offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors. This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

Maybe QHoster.com cPanel web hosting deals?

My network and server uptime are great - 99.9% - sites are always up. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
    This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.