1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Stable German Servers?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Narez, May 30, 2014.

1. Narez

Narez Member

I need good dedicated server with rich amount of bandwidth in Germany.
    Do you have any recommendation for that?
    What can you say about aspnix.com servers?
    Which host will be better to use?
    Kirra likes this.
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I think you need to do research on their services. According to my research Aspnix.com servers are powerful and provided by professional team. Prices are reasonable.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to have more reliable options to make a proper choice. I recommend to try AJKservers.co.uk server deals. They have attractive offers, available support and featured plans.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

If you are in search of quality server provider you should go with Redswitches.com. You will receive high performance solutions, low prices and helpful tech support.
  5. vijaywebsolutions

vijaywebsolutions Member

Well, I guess a quick customer support plays a significant role for any online business. However, after looking at aspnix.com website, I found the Live Support offline. Whereas on their website it is stated that "We are reliable, You’ll never have that worry with ASPnix and our 24/7 support". If the support is not available on the time you needed them the most, then what's the point in signing with such a company. Instead you should opt for a company responding quickly via Phone, Email and Live Chat. Such a company can truly value your time & business.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

I took the plunge with Aspnix.com and haven't regret a thing. No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast. They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours.

Happy with them.
  7. Square

Square Member

This means you no longer need to search through the masses to find reliable hosting companies. With one simple click you can access a vast knowledgebase, which contains expert answers to common questions.
  8. Collard

Collard Member

You will be pleased dealing with Aspnix.com services. They are experienced host which plans are fast and quality. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.