1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Stable dedicated servers in Europe?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Stranger, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I would like to host 3 huge traffic web sites in Europe,
    + need reliable host with responsive customer support.
    Need Super fast processor, location - Europe
    What can you say about Cloudarion.com dedicated servers in Europe?
    What host is better from your views?
  2. honty

honty Member

ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com servers are worthy.
    Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market. Their long history in this business gives the reasons to treat them as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

My experience with Cloudarion.com has been extremely positive. I have had no problems in working with them to get the account setup and the site published. Although I haven't had a lot of experience with other site providers, I found it's pricing very reasonable.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

I'd like to say that Cloudarion.com is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months, the services has been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.
    I like cloudarion.com new server packages. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

For instance, this package looks really nice: Only $450 / Dual 2xE5-2670 / RAM 128Gb / SSD 4 X 1TB