1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

stable and fast vps

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Do you have any information about stable and fast vps host?
    After long time research I have obtained attractive deals from webhostingzone.org that perfectly fit my needs.
    However I don't know anyone having experience with them. Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

I have never used them before and recommend you to widen the range of your search. Check these vps hosting providers:
    1) Veeble.org ; 2) Vpslinks.com ; 3) Stratus4.com - pricing, features and resources are unique. They are well-balanced.

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

I can say webhostingzone.org would be best place to get VPS hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

My VPS is up and running within 24 hours. Hostwinds.com support replies within seconds.
    Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive. The will always go the extra effort, been with them almost 8 months and never regretted it once.
    What I want to add is that network and server uptime is quite good.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

All I can say that webhostingzone.org is a trustworthy host which work with no glitches and servers are well-balanced.
    Support is helpful around the clock.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you should compare offers to choose the suitable one. I'd deal with webhostingzone.org, they have solid servers which are supported perfectly well around the clock.
  7. bordy

bordy Member

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostafrica.co.za are worth your attention.
    VPS hosting from them brings the power and features of a dedicated server at a much lower price point. All of their VPS hosting plans include full root access, allowing you to customize the VPS to your specific needs.
  8. Stranger

Stranger Member

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Hostplay.com
    I have observed the quality of their service and customer care options closely before my move. Their service is easier to use and with minimum issues.
  9. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

A2hosting.com and Hostafrica.co.za VPS deals are worth your attention because of their top-notch services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    They do not oversell their resources. They provide reliable web hosting without compromising quality of the technology & service.
  10. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Now I can say that webhostingzone.org is offering really stable and fast servers. Check their vps hosting plans to make sure in their reliability.