1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

SSD VPS with 5TB traffic

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by mrtwister, May 17, 2016.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Hello guys, I am looking for a decent VPS with:
    SSD, 2GB of RAM, 2 CPU Cores and at least 5TB Transfer.
    I will not need support, as long as server hardware and network is working properly.
    I'd probably try the Hostwinds.com offer which matches all criteria, if no one else comes up with something better. Thanks in advance.
  2. tulip

tulip Member

I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and veeble.org,
    the combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
    Support is second to none.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

I must say that Hostwinds is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
    They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my knowledge with Hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month

I've had no problems with up time. I've had only the smallest of minor glitches with the site and support has been extremely fast and responsive.
    On top of this, the cost of hosting is relatively cheap (especially with the current exchange rates!)

I highly recommend hostwinds ssd vps hosting.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

You can rely on Hostwinds.com VPS hosting solutions. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

My client recommended me to choose hostwinds.com 6 months ago, I contacted their support and they offered me a good fit at cheap price. Always very willing and able to help regardless of the circumstance! I have limited ability to manage the website. These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations.
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As I see hostwinds services are definitely worth trying. Their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner. Thanks for your replies.
  9. honty

honty Member

You know VPS accounts from Qhoster.com and Hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.
  10. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that hostwinds.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
  11. bordy

bordy Member

Services from solvps.com and hostingsource.com are worth your attention die tot ehir top-notch services with high uptime and quality support.
    Prices are competitive.