1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

ssd vps search

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kotoran, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I am looking for a good ssd vps plan.
    Disk Space: 50GB
    Bandwidth: 1TB
    RAM: 2GB
    Have also found supremeservers.com, but still not sure if I can rely on them
    Is it trustworthy hosting provider?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you should look for customer reviews on their services. According to my experience with supremeservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

You can go with QHoster.com - their vps deals look really cool (Linux and Windows). Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals.
    They also accept Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza payments. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I have noticed supremeservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are low-cost ans they work perfectly. Support is knowledgeable and highly available.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Kvchosting.com? It is really good option to order ssd vps hosting plans at good rates.
    Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes!
    Very stable hosting. Very good price. Very Cool Service!
  6. Collard

Collard Member

There are no better option than supremeservers.com to get quality vps solutions. They are providing high available support, reasonable prices and fast servers.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Going to use supremeservers.com services. I like their high performance, stable network and polite support team. Thank you for helping.