1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

ssd vps hosting

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
    What do you think about Kvchosting.com? The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order ssd VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.
    Do you know anything about them?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

ENTERPRISE SSD VPS - Free 4GB of Ram for ENTEPRISE SSD VPS (P1 to P4 only) - (NEW CUSTOMER only)

Can say that Kvchosting.com gets A++ for every category. Their customer support is great.
    Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

To my mind Kvchosting.com is a decent company that has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
  5. bordy

bordy Member

You may use VPS deals from vpsnine.com and hostsailor.com.
    These hosts are decent and trustworthy.
    Uptime is high and prices are competitive.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions with ssd. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

Get 20% OFF for life on any SSD VPS or Regular Hosting packages with FREE 2GB RAM Use the coupon “VPSMD15” (for NEW CUSTOMER only)

Whatever I need, whenever I need it, I have absolute confidence kvchosting.com will take care of it for me. That is how good their customer service is. I have been with this web host for over seven months now and have had no problems with my site whatsoever.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I am sure in reliability of Kvchosting.com vps deals. They have all needed features, solid hardware and professional tech staff.