1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

SSD vps hosting required

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Narez, May 8, 2018.

1. Narez

Narez Member

I need SSD VPS web hosting with 50 gbs of disk space. Pay via VISA
    Netherlands server location.

What can you tell me about Hostwinds.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
    Where can I read TRUE customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
  2. tulip

tulip Member

I'd draw your attention to VPS account from hostingsource.com.
    This compay is the best thing in the Internet!! The best hosting, admins are always available when you need any kind of help. I suggest to everyone on the Internet to use them, because they are really the best in everything!! To all my friends, I regularly suggest this host for all needs which they offer!!
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

IMHO, you can choose Hostplay.com and their offshore VPS plans based on SSd storage.
    Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.
  4. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

VPS deals from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net can be suitable for all your needs.
    Their services and up-time as the price offered for hosting are damn cheap. Believe it or not their services are tremendous.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

No doubt, kvchosting.net would work fine. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host!
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

When it comes to vps hosting, I prefer to choose cloud vps account. The one reliable host I know is Rightservers.com
    Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.
  7. honty

honty Member

VPS deals from QHoster.com and OISsite.com can be good for meeting all your needs.
    Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.