1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

ssd shared hosting search

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Hello there! Which SSD shared account would you prefer to use?
    What would you choose between hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com?
    Any other options could you recommend?
    Thanks.
  2. Collard

Collard Member

If you are in search of ssd hosting you can use Kvchosting.com deals without any hesitation. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest Kvchosting.com as best place to get ssd hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for streaming and responsive support.
  4. tulip

tulip Member

iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans. The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts. Prices are affordable.
  5. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

The best option you can try is 4Goodhosting. They have a very affordable SSD shared hosting service based on my long time experience. Servers are very fast and reliable. Their support is always online 24 hours and the responses are within few minutes. They have a live chat, phone or ticket which is very useful for real time assistance. Go ahead and try them.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

I strongly believe that hostwinds.com will suit all your demands. 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month
    Excellent so far. The support is amazing. I have a reseller account and the flexibility is great. I have ssh access, whm, cpanel.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

==>> no doubt, hostingsource.com is the best bet. Their hosting services are very professional. Many people appreciate their services.
    You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
  8. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Highly recommend hostwinds.com and totally agree that these guys are reliable and professional.
    Uptime is perfect! Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host! Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!