1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

SSD Reseller

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I need about 45GBs of space, 1000GBs bandwidth, US server location. SSD storage
    Well, Kvchosting.com was recommended to me as a good place for this.
    What can you say about this web host? Its customer support, pricing, features, etc.?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

The guys at Kvchosting.com know their stuff!
    Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get fast hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I've been with kvchosting.com for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
    Their support is tip-top. Although the response time is not as fast as my previous host, I have no complaint either.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch ssd hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

To my mind Kvchosting.com would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking for reliable company with professional team. They have highest performance I've ever experienced.
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

It is very difficult for me to find words to express my feelings about the excellent support (very friendly and competent) from kvchosting.com, after horrible experience with my previous host. You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.