1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

SSD Hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kotoran, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'm looking for a quality SSD shared hosting service in Europe, is greenatom.eu the best one in this way?
    What can you say about their reliability?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

If you ask me, I know ifastnet.com is the best option for getting feature-rich ssd shared hosting deals. I've dealt with their billing department, administration, sales and support, and all of them are very friendly, and understand your situation while providing quick solutions or feedback.

I will be continuing to use their service in hosting my various sites.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I can say greenatom.eu is suitable for your needs. Their services are quality and trustworthy. Support is available all round the clock.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

You can also get nice ssd hosting solutions at a2hosting.com and their team of professionals.
    This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.

Recommended 100%...
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I know that greenatom.eu company has quite amazing user-friendly ssd hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Use them with no hesitations
  6. Collard

Collard Member

I know that with greenatom.eu everything works perfectly. They are providing low cost solutions with high stability and available support. You can get 25% off with coupon code 2525!
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

I know kvchosting.com have really cool reputation for ssd hosting services. Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
    All in all I am pleased to deal with them, I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favour forward.
  8. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

I didn't have experience with them. Personally i used 4goodhosting.com and they provided well customer support. I never had any downtime problem. The control panel works very well and easy to use. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no issues. Support is responsive and clear. When speaking on the phone to 4goodhosting representative, it's a comfortable conversation. Highly recommended.
  9. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Thank for your replies. Now I am sure in greenatom.eu reliability. I really love their uptime, helpful support and reasonable deals.
  10. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I know iFastNet.com provides quality SSD shared hosting with a free firewall which blocks hacks to many popular scripts. Support is active and helpful. Prices are competitive.
  11. HowardMedeiros

HowardMedeiros Member

Hmm it is very reliable and have their mission to provide quick and robust c-panel within an affordable range. It is having a good shared hosting services . It contains multidomain cPanel, super charge tier 1 network, and having a reliable customer support.
  12. om2580

om2580 New Member

you can search their reviews section from google engine you will get better idea about their service and support