1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

SSD Dedicated servers?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Narez, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Narez

Narez Member

What are the benefits of ssd dedicated servers?
    I would like to transfer my files to another web host and need your help. Have seen crookservers.com offered cheap ssd dedicated servers in Europe - this what I need. Are their servers stable? What can you say about their uptime and speed?
  2. Sam Corey

Sam Corey New Member

SSD are advanced and robust Hard Drives that delivers quick read/write times. As SSDs do not need to spin or seek to locate data, they prove vastly superior to HDDs. SSDs launch applications faster and read/writes data up to 800x faster.
  3. tulip

tulip Member

A2hosting.com dedicated servers with SSD will be fine for meeting all your needs, the OP.
    Servers are rock-solid and support is second to none.
  4. bordy

bordy Member

Check out servers from serverleased.com.
    Their servers cost not much and support is active for 24 hours.
    Uptime is high. Network is fully-redundant.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

I would like to say that crookservers.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

Yes, I totally agree with the others - crookservers.com is reliable option to order servers in USA, Canada and Europe.
    Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.
    I highly recommend them. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!
  7. om2580

om2580 New Member

there are many hosting providers you must search on google engine and select one of them as per your requirement
  8. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

Data access at a faster rate in dedicated servers with SSD technology, the application can be launched at a faster rate and can increase the overall performance of the website.
  9. honty

honty Member

I know serverleased.com servers are low cost and reliable and they are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters in the IT world.
    Support is active around the clock.
  10. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

If you are looking for reliable SSD hosting provider I'd say Kvchosting.com will meet your demands. They are reputable host with high available support, powerful servers and featured plans. Prices are low.
  11. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is providing great server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you can use them for sure.
  12. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I recommend you to rely on hosting solutions provided by Kvchosting.com. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their affordable prices and quality customer care.