1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

South African located hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by mrtwister, Jul 1, 2016.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I need your assistance regarding the choice of quality company offering South African located hosting plans.
    Could anyone help me with choice, I've found SiveHost.com - they offer reasonable deals.
    What can you say about their uptime and customer care?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can only say about SiveHost.com the team are extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. Their guarantee of 99.99% uptime holds true.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

Seems to me SiveHost.com is the best for your needs as they are good at delivering quality and webmaster-friendly services with prices are competitive. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say SiveHost.com is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Now I am sure that in South Africa you won't find any better hosting provider as SiveHost.com. Their pricing is cool and your sites will be always up.