1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Singapore server location. Need dedicated server

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kirra, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

I am looking for decent host with reliable and stable servers located in Singapore.
    Any recommendations please?

I need 500 gbs of disk space, 16 gbs of ram and 8 tbs of bandwidth, Linux.
    What can you say about superbithost.com and its reliability? Are they trustworthy?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

Support is superb - they have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
    Amazingly, I never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for a response. If I could give them a 100 out of 5, I would.

Superbithost.com is perfect option for getting Bitcoin offshore servers at reasonable rates.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive as well as superbithost.com account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone. I have an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You can rely on superbithost.com server solutions. Their customer support is really impressive.
    I would recommend anyone to give them a try.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

Moved to superbithost.com after poor service with my previous web host.

Their bitcoin offshore hosting plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
    As for their servers, they are really fast. I can definitely recommend them!