1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Simple Step-By-Step Instructions To Wordpress Domination

Discussion in 'Vouchers - Accounts' started by marketman, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marketman

marketman New Member

Important: Read every word on this page and discover the secrets to conquering WordPress, instantly shooting to the top of the search engines.. .

If you are blogging from a WordPress platform and want a surefire way to massively increase the productivity of your blog this is the most important letter you will ever read, and here’s why…

Introducing Blog with Success

[​IMG]

For detailed information about this product visit
    Code (Text):
    http://blogwithsuccess.com/
    This is what you will get after you purchase:

1. Blog with Success PDF – a 76 pages E-Book with detailed information about everything you need to know
    2. Blog With Success Plug-Ins Folder
    3. *Bonus*- Blog With Success Flow Chart – learn the best method how to organize your blog
    4. *Bonus*- Snap Video Pro Software - Discover the Truly Easy Way to Bring Your Snapshots to Life
    5. BONUS!!! Blog With Success Video Tutorials – 343MB of video material with step-by-step instructions and professional advice. You will receive a total of 23 videos divided in the following categories:
    - Setup
    - Content
    - WEB 2.0
    - Monetize
    - Customize

Total Product Size: 264 MB
    The price of this product is $15

I accept only Liberty Reserve as payment.
    After your payment has been received I will PM or E-Mail you the link where you can download Blog with Success

I am a new member of the site and to verify myself and prove to you I have what I am advertising I am ready to give one product for free BUT ONLY to a staff member as a sign of good will.

If you are interested in buying please send me a pm and I will give you my Liberty Reserve account number where you can send the payment. For all other information you can ask in this thread or contact me via E-Mail or MSN.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Digger

Digger New Member

Thanks i might check it out, im now learning so need all the help i can get:blink:
  3. marketman

marketman New Member

well you can wait for a staff member to verify my product or you can be the one who makes the first deal with me, it is your call!?
  4. Digger

Digger New Member

I think ill see what other members say first but im now subscribed to the thread :):
  5. marketman

marketman New Member

no problem i understand that. can an admin please verify?
  6. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

hey marketman , I will take a look at the review copy and leave my feed back , one thing that is concerning me, you say you only accept liberty reserve, however the site Blog with success | The Number One WordPress Guide Online Today accepts paypal etc.

Are you the owner of this product ? or have you got resale rights ? can you prove either one ?

Thanks for posting.

You can send me the link to the product Via PM but please answer my questions in the forum for other people to see.
  7. marketman

marketman New Member

i bought this product 2 months ago and used it with success while i was unemployed, now i dont have much time because i am working full time now. i cant prove anything since my subscription expired thats why this is a lot cheaper than the price on the site.
    should i pm you the links?
  8. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

I cant find anything on the site that say's that you have the right to resell it after you have brought it so its probably best not to me the link , unless you can find something on the site saying you have resell rights :sosad:
  9. marketman

marketman New Member

ok no problem:sosad: i just wanted a staff member to confirm i have what i say i have since i just recently joined the site and i know how it is when you only have a couple of posts
  10. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

yeah thats no problem at all marketman , you done the right thing and if i knew for sure that blogwithsuccess.com would allow the sale then i wouldnt have a problem with it, i think its better to be more safe than sorry. Obviously i cant stop other people trying it though so its up to the other members to decide.

I hope that you will stay and be apart of the community, im sure you have much more to offer and talk about :)

* If you do any transactions then dont forget to use the itrader so that you can build your reputation :)
  11. marketman

marketman New Member

thanks for the support.
    i have decided to go first for my first deal here. anyone who is interested in the product feel free to contact me i will send it to you and than you make the payment.

thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.