1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Should I redesign my forum logo?

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by iTommy, Jan 5, 2014.

1. iTommy

iTommy New Member

Hello,

I have a internet marketing forum and I designed its logo last time with photoshop. Now forum is expanding with more visitors a day thus I want redesign logo in Corel draw to get better view.

According to you, should I redesign my forum logo.? although I feel it still is good at this time.

please share your thoughts?
  2. WebOutGateway

WebOutGateway Active Member

Hi @iTommy ,

May I just ask what do you mean by "to get better view"?

Logo is one way to identify your forum from the many other Internet Marketing Forums existing in the web. This being said, if you think that your current logo still goes in accordance to your objective, why risk the possibility that your current members are already familiar with your logo?

However, if you think it is necessary because you are seeing a future forum re-design, and your logo update is needed to complete the transition, I suppose you should.

I visited your site, based on your signature. But I think it is better to attach here your logo, so that future responses will be more helpful to you. :)
    Jhenisis likes this.