1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Shared plan with DDoS protection

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kotoran, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I need a shared plan with DDoS protection and ddos-guard.net company seems to be the best, am I right?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Try Hostforweb.com hosting. Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

I'd choose Kvchosting.net Cheap SSD hosting solutions. Great service, their support is always prompt and helpful.
  4. honty

honty Member

Quality shared plans can be got from kvchosting.net (turkey19) and hosting.uk.
    They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

Believe choosing a time-tested and trusted web host would be perfect. Say QHoster.com is a nice option to deal with:
    Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
    VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles)
  6. bordy

bordy Member

QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D) and avansit.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Absolutely remarkable service!
    The support team is marvelous and helps you to solve issues which may occur.