1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Shared plan to buy ...

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by honty, Oct 3, 2019.

1. honty

honty Member

Help me to make a right choice - avansit.com or rockhoster.com - so which plan is the best?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

No problems with Rockhoster.com so far. When functioning it's great - part of their technical support is quick and good, and their prices are unbeatable. Not only that, but the staff is professional and they respect the customers.
  3. tulip

tulip Member

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk shared plans are good enough to sign up with.
    I highly recommend everybody to work with them. Just go ahead and try. You will never regret it.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

Good hardware and bandwidth. The best in Rockhoster.com is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management. Recommend this web host.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I guess shared plans from hostuszone.com are worthy.
    Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Think that your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose Hostforweb.com hosting provider.
    They offer nice shared hosting accounts with zero overselling. Easy to use, friendly interface. Great uptime and speed.