1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Shared plan to buy ...

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by tulip, Aug 15, 2019.

1. tulip

tulip Member

What should I do - to buy a shared plan from oissite.com or hosting-marketers.com?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

Can put forward a recommendation to give Hostforweb.com a try. They offer nice shared accounts. Tools are great, I like their free bonuses.
    They offer good value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour. You can't beat have host ;)
  3. bordy

bordy Member

Shared plans from hostingsource.com and avansit.com are the best.
    They are very easy to work with, they laid out all of my options and gave me an idea of the type of package that would suit my needs. This conversation was all it took, they were so professional and the set-up was quick and painless!
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Why not to give QHoster.com a try?
    Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
  5. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

You may try QHoster.com and Avansit.com plans.
    I recommend to take service from them, they give you everything for a website and the charge is nominal. They provide attractive offers to all the web hosting people. Their technical support, sales and services are extremely good.