1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Shared Litespeed ssd web hosting?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Woodstock, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

What places are perfect for ordering any reliable Litespeed ssd web hosting?
    I need US based web hosting with 30 gbs of disk space - budget is $25/mo.
    What can you tell me about Hostwinds and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

I got the hostwinds treatment and I'm never looking back!
    That is only the case because they helped lift me and my business up.

It is truly a top class outfit, and I cannot say enough good things about the quality of their hosting and their support.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

My experience with Hostwinds.com is nice at any hosting feature: ssd litespeed servers makes it fast and staff knows how to manage servers and treat customers.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of hostwinds.com ssd web hosting services:

- patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
    - really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages),
    - Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world).
  5. Narez

Narez Member

There is not a better place to go than hostwinds.com. The people on the site are so helpful..
    The service has been very prompt and professional. I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

According to my research Hostwinds.com is the best option to get litespeed hosting solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is skilled and prices are affordable.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

The best thing about hostwinds.com is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt. Servers are rock-solid and fast.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Hostwinds.com ssd litespeed web hosting service is based on quality and their support is responsive. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain everything in a polite manner.