1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Shared hosting requried: Hostnamaste.com or Dailyrazor.com ?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Stranger, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 20 gbs of disk space
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    - Ssl Certificate
    - reg 2 .com domains and also 3 .org domains
    I would like to know your views on Hostnamaste.com and also Dailyrazor.com shared hosting plans? price looks to be super cheap.
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

All i know dailyrazor.com is a great hosting company, they deliver a quality service, with all most 100% up time, prices are perfect for the startup or major cms website! would never think of using anyone else!
  3. Narez

Narez Member

You will make right decision if you give QHoster.com web host a try. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
  4. DanielZ

DanielZ New Member

if you are looking for any web hosting company which provides you good services at affordable price point then I will recommend asphostportal. The leading web hosting company offers you the best in class services such as web hosting, windows hosting, dedicated hosting, WordPress hosting, reseller hosting etc. The company believes that web hosting should be reliable, simple, fast and affordable.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Sure enough that Dailyrazor.com will meet your needs. It is flexible well-known US web host.
    According to reviews, their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
  6. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Use quality and reliable hosting from brixly.uk as they are proven to be the best in this realm.
    Good speed, fast support and no see down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.