1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Shared hosting providers?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kirra, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

Require over 10 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on hostwinds.com and their shared hosting deals? Is it reliable host? How is their support?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

If you are in search of fast stable hosting you can go with Kvchosting.net without any hesitation. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I am VERY satisfied with hostwinds.com web hosting service. They offer ssd hosting + Litespeed server (super fast).
    The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my research Hostwinds.com has everything needed for quality hosting: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing.
  5. Collard

Collard Member

As I know Hostwinds.com overall performance is high and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

+ Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I have been using hostwinds.com ssd hosting service for a long time..
    The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I am sure Kvchosting.net is the company that would meet your needs. All hosting accounts are hosted on SSD based servers providing ultra fast performance and their support know how to deal with clients.
  8. Stranger

Stranger Member

No doubt, hostwinds is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created. I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.