1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Shared hosting is Mexico City?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Woodstock, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I'm looking for the Mexican hosting solution with these specs:
    10 GB - HD, 400 GB - data transfer!
    Any experience with digitalserver.com.mx?
    I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
    So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I recommend ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great hosting deals.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

I started using digitalserver.com.mx when I needed additional storage space for my stock photography site. I am constantly adding high-resolution content and need the ability to upgrade my web plan on an ongoing basis. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

Good value. Highly recommended. Digitalserver.com.mx always meets my expectations in all terms.
    I tell them with confidence that they'll be just as satisfied as I am. In my opinion they're the best kept secret for quality, reliable hosting.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to do comparison of offers and choose the suitable one. I prefer to use web2.club as host with high quality service, best stability and helpful professional support. Prices are cheap.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

Digitalserver.com.mx ?

Yeah, it is professional host and it would be perfect place for getting hosting services in Mexico.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.