1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

shared hosting in the Usa for e-commercing?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Woodstock, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

What are the best hosting providers you know?
    I need e-commerce web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space. server location - Usa.

What can you tell me about hostingsource.com US web host and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
    Where can I read TRUE customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
  2. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

KVChosting.net, yourlasthost.com and libertyvps.net plans are able to meet all your needs as their plans are e-commerce-firiendly. By the way, their prices are not high.
    Uptime is high and support is active around the clock.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

I can say that HostingSource.com provider offers me the best service and pricing are acceptable. Any problems that I have encountered, the support team worked fast to solve it. There is a good communication between users and host team. Highly recommended.
  4. honty

honty Member

Hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are the best hosts to sign p with.
    Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

Hostingsource.com server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.
  6. tulip

tulip Member

Plans from avansit.com and hosting.uk are worth trying.
    Sincerely excellent customer service and will happily continue working with them for the foreseeable future! Every time I needed specific help, they were always there to help me out with my request. This really helps me juggle everything, especially with my busy schedule! I highly recommend them value for money and excellent customer service.