1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Shared hosting for newspaper in Mexico (+uprage)

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kirra, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

What reliable web hosting providers do you know?
    I want to order shared hosting account in Mexico for running online newspaper.

My budget is $10 per month.
    What do you know about digitalserver.com.mx and their web hosting services?
    What host is better?
    Thinking to try them, but still want to compare them with other hosts.

Any recommendations?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at digitalserver.com.mx servers. Recommend this host to others.
    It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account. Their FB page is informative: facebook.com/DigitalServer
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Wonderful quick efficient professional service.
    They offer easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup.

Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. IMHO, Digitalserver.com.mx is perfect option for getting hosting plans in Mexico.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

As an alternative option I say ViUX.com would be perfect place to get hosting. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals perfectly suitable for anyone provided by skilled tech team.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.
    I would like to say that I am fully satisfied dealing with digitalserver.com.mx web host. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Take a look at Everest.net service. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

If you are in search of hosting you can use Kvchosting.net deals. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.