1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Shared cloud web hosting?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Stranger, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Hello there! I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to assist me with choice of hosting provider to order cloud hosting for my cms based websites.

I have found viux.com shared cloud hosting deals.
    What do you think of them? Where can I read TRUE customer hosting reviews about them?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have been using viux.com for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
    I have an e- commerce and a business website and they are running great. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I came to viux.com over 5 months ago.. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using their services.
    I would pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.
    Thanks to their team and I highly recommend this host!
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I do not have any problem with Viux.com - didn't see any downtime with my site.
    Their server speed is relatively fast (guess I have a fast connection). The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things through their web interface.