1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Shared account which is the best for me ...

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by tulip, Dec 30, 2019.

1. tulip

tulip Member

Shared plans from rockhoster.com ( "XMAS" for 25% OFF) and hostsailor.com (60% off + free .com) are nice for me and I have to stick to only one, so which way is better to follow?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

I actually found rockhoster.com via Google search and compared their services offered to providers that were highly recommended.
    They never point you in a direction on your own but see the issue closed by staying with it and putting their time in selflessly.
  3. bordy

bordy Member

It seems to me plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are the best.
    Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I have several hosting plans from Rockhoster.com web host... Just amazing service at a very sensible price!
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

We changed to rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting about a year ago due to their low prices and found their services to be a rollercoaster experience.
    They've treated me as if I'm the only client sometimes to make sure I'm happy.