1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Shared account to sign up with ...

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by honty, Nov 29, 2019.

1. honty

honty Member

QHoster.com and avansit.com shared plans are nice for me and I need to know which account is the best for hosting an e-shop with?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

I am pleased to deal with QHoster.com web host. Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money! I like their new discounts:
    1) Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
    2) VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
  3. Narez

Narez Member

QHoster.com have been a great host from what I had before. Support is top notch!
    I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.
  4. bordy

bordy Member

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net shared plans are reliable enough to sign up with.
    I love them. I love them for their price. I love them for the uptime.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

From the beginning stages of design to the customer service and support, QHoster.com listened to our needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond our expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.