1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Shared account for hosting a forum ...

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by tulip, Jul 18, 2019.

1. tulip

tulip Member

I am looking for a shared hositng for my forum and there are two hosts which are nice for me: QHoster.com and HostPlax.com, so which way should I go?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

My experience dealing with QHoster.com has been perfect. I can highly recommend their hosting services to others. Their pricing is quite good.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Use for QHoster.com Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles)!
    So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com deals are thew best from my point of view.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

I have now transferred all my hosting to QHoster.com and I am very happy and proud. recommended 100%.
    The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalising my issues that I forward to them.
  7. honty

honty Member

Use shared plans from reliable hosts like - oissite.com and hosting-marketers.com.
    They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question's you may have.