1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

seven simple web design tips.

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by expertali, Mar 7, 2013.

1. expertali

expertali Member

seven simple web design tips.

Use a reference
    Be unique
    Content is king
    Graphical elements
    Be HTML-compliant
    File size
    Colorscheme
    idealphilli likes this.
  2. Chikan

Chikan Guest

These are very unique web designing tips. I really appreciate your hard work in providing this.
  3. johnathan

johnathan New Member

I would like to add - UI / UX combination and responsive web design is emerging sector. Follow international standards.
  4. mithra

mithra New Member

1. Keep it simple

2. Direct Attention

3. Direct the eye

Use headlines

5. Break up your tex

6. Make the action obvious

7. Content, content, content
  5. methwroser

methwroser Guest

There are various thing should be considered clean website design, on the other hand, is easy on the eyes. The most impressive thing is focus only on the essential elements of your website and of course your web site should have an obvious navigation system.
  6. Greg McWill

Greg McWill Member

Of the seven tips for web design, five are commonly applied by web developers. I base this to my own research of web design strategies. Same is true in my own case of blogging.
  7. srishtimehta

srishtimehta Member

To simplify the website design there are few points to consider: Focus Only On Essential Elements, Make your layout support your content, Get Rid Of All Unnecessary Elements, Reduce The Number Of Pages, Limit Your Color Scheme, Use Font Size To Indicate Importance, etc.
  8. idealphilli

idealphilli Member

Don't design a site that's too big or complicated to maintain.Focus Only On Essential Elements , Get Rid of All Unnecessary Elements ,Reduce the Number of Pages , Get More Content Above the Fold , Limit Your Color Scheme.
  9. David Abraham

David Abraham New Member

Those tips looks effective to me thanx bro for sharing that important information
  10. jannelawrence

jannelawrence New Member

All tips are very important for a perfect web design but i think Color scheme is a most important thing in a best web design if your color combination is not perfect your design is not perfect.
  11. helan

helan Member

Nice discussion about how to design or build an attractive website ...Here by i list out some crucial elements of a successful website site deisgn .They are
    1.Space :Space is one of the most important design tools because it dictates everything—from flow, to readability. Designers are beginning to use space in ways that we did not see on the web a decade ago. More site designs include vast spaces, increased spacing between lines of text, and an overall use of open space.
    2.Simple navigation :Navigation does not need to be complicated. It should be easy to identify and easy to use. It is also important to keep navigational menus to a minimum so you don’t overwhelm users. Depending on the type of site, 5 to 10 menu navigation items are the top end of what you should aim for.
    3.About us :It is especially important for a small business or site owner to tell users who they are. (This is less important for major companies that are household names, although it is still a common practice.)
    4.Contact informations :Contact information commonly appears in one of two ways – in the header / main navigation, or as a Contact Us page with a form or expanded information. Either option can work well, depending on your site design.
    5.Call of action or sign up:In most instances, a website is the gateway to an action – make a sale, provide information, gather contact information. To ensure this action, calls to action prompts need to be obvious and strong.
    6.Informational footer:A footer is the how you can connect to your audience with a wealth of information without getting in the way of the design. Because the footer is at the bottom of the page, it is a logical location for a small site map, company or contact information, links and context for your site.
    7.Style of buttons:Every button on a site should be recognizable as a button. They should have the same shape, design effects and feel regardless of purpose or location. Creating a distinct set of buttons can be somewhat of a daunting task for sites with a lot of clickable items.
    8.Great images people love to see things in action. Create stunning visuals to draw users in to your site. Great images or illustrations are one easy way to do this. With a relatively small set of great photographs, you can show products, people, whatever to entice users to your site.
    9.Web fonts:web fonts are still important for two key reasons – compatibility and licensing. By using a web font service, type is type on the web, which is important for search engine optimization, and designers don’t need to make images out of their type to maintain a certain look.
    If you want to build professional website as you wish then i will refer you to approach TheWebPole.com their web design service mainly helps you to design a website as you wish you just share all your ideas to their professional then they work for your ,finally your dream will come to live ....Hope it will be useful for all viewers who are going to design a website ..
  12. andysmith

andysmith Member

Utilizing "a generally impartial shading palette can help your webpage extend an exquisite, clean and present day appearance," says Mark Hoben, the head of Web configuration at Egencia, the business travel division of the Expedia bunch, who is likewise an adherent to utilizing shading carefully. "Utilizing little dashes of shading -for features or key illustrations -helps guide guests to your most imperative substance," he clarifies.

It is likewise vital to utilize a shading palette that supplements your logo and is reliable with your other showcasing materials.

electronic signature FAQ
  13. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

Create enough space between your paragraphs and images so the viewer has space to breathe.