1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

service with hourly billing

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by mrtwister, Jun 8, 2017.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Hello everyone!
    I was looking for service that gives hourly billing to test my web applications
    I've performed some research and have found bithost.io, they resell digitalocean droplets on an hourly billing and accepting bitcoins, I can purchase droplets for several hours for my tests, that is awesome.
    Some my friends and they were satisfied with them, that is why I am here to share my experience.
    Hope it will help you.
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Indeed bithost.io is reselling digitalocean droplets for bitcoins, they use DO's API and servers are created, deleted, resized in real time.
    Mainly developers prefer to buy droplets for several hours so they can test applications, that is why they bill hourly.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

No doubts bithost.io service is unique, attractive and reliable because lots of their users are fully satisfied. I like their business model and highly recommend.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I am sure bithost.io will satisfy any webmasters need if they are looking for digitalocean hosting but with the ability to pay in Bitcoin, Dogecoin or Litecoin, their packages are delivered in minutes.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

Bithost.io provide an excellent support. I use this bitcoin hosting package:
    Few times I needed help in submition my site for search engines and always got needed help. All servers are stable and work pretty good.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

The most important things in a hosting company are really customer service, reliability, and experience. Bithost.io all of those things and more. I can tell anyone, whether you are needing a simple website hosted, or you want to start your own online business, this option is one of the best.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

They offer free migration, and my case turned out to be a very complex one. Bithost.io team never complained and just did what they had to do in order to get me transferred to their server. Support is quick to respond and resolve any issues we've reported, which have been few and far between.
  8. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Support is great. They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support. The live chat help system has always been very helpful. Give bithost.io a try - they know what they do.