1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

service with hourly billing

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by mrtwister, Jun 8, 2017.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Hello everyone!
    I was looking for service that gives hourly billing to test my web applications
    I've performed some research and have found bithost.io, they resell digitalocean droplets on an hourly billing and accepting bitcoins, I can purchase droplets for several hours for my tests, that is awesome.
    Some my friends and they were satisfied with them, that is why I am here to share my experience.
    Hope it will help you.
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Indeed bithost.io is reselling digitalocean droplets for bitcoins, they use DO's API and servers are created, deleted, resized in real time.
    Mainly developers prefer to buy droplets for several hours so they can test applications, that is why they bill hourly.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

No doubts bithost.io service is unique, attractive and reliable because lots of their users are fully satisfied. I like their business model and highly recommend.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I am sure bithost.io will satisfy any webmasters need if they are looking for digitalocean hosting but with the ability to pay in Bitcoin, Dogecoin or Litecoin, their packages are delivered in minutes.