1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Servers in Switzerland? What host should I choose?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Stranger, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Recently I came across QHoster.com and their servers impressed me.
    It offers server located in Switzerland. This what I need. My online project is related to Swiss audience.
    I need 250 gbs of disk space, 4 gbs of ram, 7 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.

Can I rely on this hosting provider and its servers?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have to highly recommend QHoster.com for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise. Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

QHoster.com service has been excellent and top notice thus far. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Nothing to worry about, they are professional.
    I do want to say that QHoster.com have been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other companies.
    Overall, this appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

My suggestion is Exmasters.com hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd recommend Rackend.com servers as they are proven to be the best in delivering Switzerland servers on sweet terms. Their prices are low but servers are rock-solid.
  7. tulip

tulip Member

I want to say that hostsailor.com servers are worth trying because of their reliable services and there is no downtime on their servers which are as stable as a rock and cost not much.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can name Exmasters.com that is the company I'd have a deal with due to their top-notch services which are resourceful enough to run websites smoothly and reliably.