1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

servers in Bahamas

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by bobbyboo, Oct 6, 2015.

1. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I need a quality and low cost dedicated server in Bahamas and superbithost.com was advised me to try, are they the best in this sphere?
  2. tulip

tulip Member

Well superbithost.com is a trustworthy offshore dedicated server provider with nice Bitcoin payment method which is anonymous and their prices are rock-bottom.
    There are no contacts on their servers.
    Support is helpful for 24 hours.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.
    I know that findmeaserver.com is a free service that will help you to choose the right dedicated server host.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is Maxihost.com.br. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

I believe that HostDepot.com will serve your demands, they offer really good dedicated servers.
    Pricing is a bit high for a startup site with little to no value or income. But for the quality of the service, definitely worth it.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

As I see with services from Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to rely on Maxihost.com.br. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!
  8. bordy

bordy Member

I'd recommend you to use servers from superbithost.com with no hesitations.
    The combination of low cost, high uptime and Bitcoin payment method makes them attractive for many IT users.