1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Server which is reliable and trustworthy is in need ...

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by tulip, Jan 31, 2017.

1. tulip

tulip Member

Have you known any decent and reliable server provider to have a deal with?
    I bare in my mind two hosts - hostingsource.com and cloud.co.za, which server would you stick to? And why?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

To me the hosting experience with dcxv.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
    The service is excellent and I will never use another hosting provider. Check out their dedicated servers - pricing is cool.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Like many webmasters have pointed out, kvchosting.com have provided excellent and reliable service.
    Customer support has been extremely fast and helpful. Their dedicated hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

My recommendation is RapidDedi.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.
  5. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I'd draw your attention to servers from hostsailor.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

Check out server plans from Hostzealot.com. Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of features and skilled responsive support.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I recommend warez-host.com web host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
    It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

If you are looking for best server hosting I can name pmgchosting.com. Support is fast and skilled, they have properly maintained servers.