1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Server to buy ...

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by bordy, Nov 21, 2017.

1. bordy

bordy Member

Shamanhost.com and hosting.co.uk provide servers which are attractive for me and I wonder which one is better to buy for hosting my blog with?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

OP, think that you will not regret a thing if you choose okayservers.com and their UK hosting solutions.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

IMHO, superbithost.com is one of the best option to get affordable dedicated servers in Multiple server locations.
    I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
  4. honty

honty Member

I'd advise you to use servers from HostSailor.com and QHoster.com.
    Always quick responses to any of your needs! Technical assistance has been great.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

I have seen really cool high end servers offered by hostingsource.com web host.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.