1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Server to buy from a decent provider

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kotoran, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

2. Stranger

Stranger Member

Give Hostplay.com service a try - they offer good powerful servers in Russia, Netherlands, Sweden and Bulgaria.
    Use the promo code XOFF5HP and receive 5% off for all new Dedicated Servers.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

I can highly recommend suisserack.com hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help.
    Their uptime is great. Not many features or add-ons for web site (no SQL, at least on my plan, for example).
  4. Narez

Narez Member

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I can honestly say that Centohost.com is one of the best places where you can get powerful server hosting deals. Hope this will help you, OP ;)
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Try considering kvchosting.net and their server hosting plans. Uptime is great - 99.9% guaranteed.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.