1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Server in Switzerland

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I'm starting a small business and need dedicated server provider in Switzerland.
    I need a dedicated managed server preferably and mostly excellent support.
    Could you recommending some good and cheap supplier? How is rackend.com and their dedicated hosting services? Are they reliable?
    Thanks for your suggestions.
  2. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Use servers from hostingsource.com and pirateshosting.net,
    the server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    You would be very pleased with the performance of this server, which has advanced components, a great network capacity and a huge storage space.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

You can also trust QHoster.com. I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
    They offer nice server packages in Switzerland. Their FB page is great: facebook.com/qhoster
    These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

To my mind the best server hosting solutions are provided by Exmasters.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I believe that Swissns.ch is the best to get affordable and well-balanced servers.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

As for me Rackend.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As I know Rackend.com are providing trustworthy server hosting deals and solid networking. Their servers are powerful and support is skilled enough to deliver high quality service.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Now I see that Rackend.com is really quality company with powerful servers, stable networking and reasonable pricing. Their support team is responsive and polite. Thanks for your replies.