1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

server for e-commerce

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by mrtwister, May 17, 2016.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I am looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for big e-commerce project.
    Budget is around $80-100.
    I've found several web hosts and WooServers.com is among them. What do you know about their server solutions?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I have noticed Exmasters.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
  3. bordy

bordy Member

I'm sure if you use servers from pirateshosting.net and hostingsource.com, you'll get quality services at affordable rates.
    Support is online for 24 hours and uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

Take a look at Rareservers.com - their pricing looks reasonable, they offer servers in France, UK and USA..
    I'd like to add that the server uptime (99.99% uptime guarantee is true) and overall speed performance have been ok for me. Everything works.
  5. Collard

Collard Member

To know more about hosts reliability you should do research on them with the help of review websites. I heard lots of positive on WooServers.com servers. They are reputable company with enterprise servers and skilled tech staff, just give them a try.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You can rely on deals provided by Hostzealot.com. Their reliable servers are excellent, prices are cheap and support is active for 24 hours.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I know that Swissns.ch have good reputation for providing reliable e-commerce hosting services.
    They offer servers in France and Germany along with 24/7 customer and tech support. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Going to use WooServers.com which servers are truly reliable and deals are attractive. Their support is knowledgeable and always ready to help.