1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

server based in Portugal

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kotoran, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Hi there! I need rock-solid server with Portugal DC location.
    I have not found any in offers section here, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
    I heard about webis.pt offer dedicated servers, do you know them?
    Will it be worth trying their dedicated hosting services?
  2. bordy

bordy Member

I'd advise you to use servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com.
    Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I heard only positive regarding webis.pt solutions. With their deals you will get high performance servers that are not overloaded and tech team is knowledgeable.
    You can get 50% off using coupon webis50!
  4. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Use servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostsailor.com and pirateshosting.net.
    Their dedicated server hosting is suitable for high demanding customers who need the root access, install their own applications on the server or resell the web space to their clients.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I like webis.pt Portugal based server deals. Their support team is responsive. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

To my mind webis.pt is the host you won't regret of using. They are reputable company offering smooth service at prices everyone could afford.
  7. tulip

tulip Member

You may use servers from time-tested companies, I mean a2hosting.com and pirateshosting.net.
    Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market. Their long history in this business gives the reasons to treat them as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Now I see webis.pt dedicated servers are fast built with powerful hardware and high customer care level. Thanks for your replies.