1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

server at low prices from a decent hosting provider

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by tulip, Aug 11, 2016.

1. tulip

tulip Member

I'm looking for a decent server provider as I plan to host my websites with them and ewallhost.com and hostingsource.com servers were advised me to try and I hesitate as for which way is better to follow?
    Any ideas?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

As an alternative option I can name provisionhost.com is time-tested host with responsive support and reasonable prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.
  3. bordy

bordy Member

being in your place, the OP, I'd have a deal with hostingsource.com due to their top-notch services with SSD technology which makes load speed fast.
    Support is helpful for 24 hours and they fix issues in no time.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As an alternative option I can name netdedi.com as nice place to get server deals. Servers are affordable ans working perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
  5. Portal88

Portal88 Member

What's your requirements? you can check our hosting plan at asphostportal.com. We are ready to help you
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I'd like to draw your attention to servers from WooServers.com. These guys know how to keep everything working. They are delivering constant and uninterrupted services and support.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

I prefer to get quality servers from SiveHost.com provider. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.
  8. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I'd recommend you to use servers from hostsailor.com, their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.
  9. Kirra

Kirra Member

Taking into account your needs, try considering superbithost.com and their dedicated hosting packages. They accept Bitcoin.
    I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer. I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to this decent host.
  10. Narez

Narez Member

I would also recommend warez-host.com high end servers. They offer them in Russia, Sweden, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
    As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good.