Discussion in 'General Webmaster Discussion' started by Jodi Lynnhjy, Mar 24, 2013.
What is SEO?
You can read here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization
Or browse the forum there are lots of similar threads.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization that helps to make visible a website or a webpage in a search engine through various SEO techniques. As to get the definition of SEO we used to follow "Wikipedia" but in simple SEO is the perfect answer for market our business website or webpage and make it visible in search engine results.
SEO stands for "search engine optimization." It is the process of getting traffic from the free organic editorial or natural listings on search.
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is a process of making a website visible in the leading pages in the SERP ( Search Engine Result Pages ) It helps in better ranking, increased sales, more website traffic, etc.,
To getter better result from SEO,
* You must have unique quality content which your readers want to share with their friends.
* You must have high quality Backlinks and the best way to generate quality backlinks is to submit your site on different web directories and article directories.
* Most Blogs have options of guest posting through which you can post at their blog and get two or three backlinks in return to your blog this really helps if you are posting on good Page Rank Blog with the same Niche as yours.
* You should get higher Page Rank sites to link to your site, through this you will firstly get a good Page Rank and will get traffic from that site.
* Google really likes Sites that keep their content fresh and unique. The more you post, the more Google will crawl your site and the more chances for you to increase page rank
* Social Bookmarking is a very effective method to increase Page Rank because by sharing your Site on different Social Sites you will get a free Backlink and Traffic.
* If Your Website is down for a long period of time, Google may reduce the ranking of your site. So You should always keep Your Website accessible.
* As You know people search using keywords and not the whole sentence so if you have used a keyword which is very frequently searched then you get a higher chance of your website being visited and MORE VISITORS = BETTER PAGE RANK.
* You can make an Ad or a banner for your site and advertise it on different website, through this you will get good back links and traffic.
* Google loves forums that are most frequently updated and by getting a back link from these forums you will succeed on increasing Page Rank.
* You can add a link to your website in your online signatures. For example, you can add signatures in your email and forum posts but don’t try to spam because you can be blocked.
* Believe in paid SEO services like Search Engine visibility services from www.tucktail.com Which could boost up your SEO results.
SEO is basically for getting a page rank for your website in google so that it appears in the top 10 searches when searched in google.
Seo is a process to promote your website in SE with relevant keywords and regarding searches.
SEO is a search engine optimization technique used to promote website by using keywords
SEO is the process of increasing your website's visibility. SEO drives traffic to your site via search engines (primarily Google).
SEO mean search engine optimization. it is basically internet market through SEO we promote over site in ranking on different search engine like Google,binge yahoo etc.
SEO is a process of optimizing a web site’s content and code in order to found in organic search engine result pages.
Seo is stand for search engine optimization. it has two parts 1st onpage optimization second one off page optimization. both are compulsory for seo tactics.
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic ("natural" or un-paid) search engine result pages (SERPs), by incorporating search engine friendly elements into a website. A successful search engine optimization campaign will have, as part of the improvements, carefully select, relevant, keywords which the on-page optimization will be designed to make prominent for search engine algorithms. Search engine optimization is broken down into two basic areas: on-page, and off-page optimization. On-page optimization refers to website elements which comprise a web page, such as HTML code, textual content, and images. Off-page optimization refers, predominantly, to backlinks (links pointing to the site which is being optimized, from other relevant websites).
SEO means Search Engine Optimization. Your question seems very easy and you can search it on Google.
SEO stand for Search Engine Optimization. it is basically used for the promotion of the websites in search engine.
Separate names with a comma.